Congratulations to Security Officer, Majid Mahmood, for winning Employee of the Month.
A male at Cannon Park Shopping Centre collapsed on a pathway. Majid attended the scene and noted that the male had stopped breathing and immediately contacted the emergency services. Majid proceeded to act fast and used the defibrillator which had just been installed. He managed to revive the male and it is clear that his actions saved the person’s life.
Tim Pople, Centre Manager comments:
“We purchased and installed the defibrillator just before the lockdown in March 2020. It was very pleasing to see that the equipment was used by Majid, to hopefully, save somebody’s life. Majid did exactly what he was meant to do as a First Aider and he should be proud of his actions.”
We would also like to acknowledge our other Service Excellence award nominations:
· Barry Clark (Doxford International Business Park) nominated by Paddy Cummings, North East Supervisor
· Keith Melvin (Alstom Train Care Widnes) nominated by Gary Watkin, Regional Director
· Rebecca Stead (Sungard Availability Services) nominated by Jason Brown, Regional Manager
· Muhammad Kobir Ali (JLL 54 Hagley Road) nominated by Sham Hussain
· Syed Zaki (Northwest Account Support) nominated by Daniel Naimi
We also had one nomination for the Innovations Award.
· Scott Armstrong (Alstom Train Care Manchester) nominated by Gary Watkin, Regional Director
Many thanks to all those who were nominated.